If you’re looking to boost sales, traffic and engagement, you’ll need to put a plan in place. That’s where a daily social media checklist comes in handy.
Not only will it save you time, but will ensure you consistently follow a process of daily to-dos.
Below is a list of to-dos to help you greatly grow your social media engagement.
- Share to Google+ 1 time per day – 1 new article and 1 1 evergreen.
- Share your content in specific communities.
- +1 anyone that’s made a comment on your posts from the previous day.
- Comment back with appropriate response.
- Pin 5 images per day. A mix of your content and other people’s.
- Like 5 posts per day.
- Repin 5 images per day.
- Pin to group boards for added exposure.
- Update boards or titles that need to be optimized.
- Create a new video from blog content.
- Clean up your descriptions, add keywords, your URL and tags to older videos.
- Post 2-3 times per day – a mix of blog posts, top tips, inspirational/funny and relatable posts.
- Share an Instagram story.
- Like one post from everyone that has liked your content.
- Search popular hashtags to find new people to follow.
- Comment on other people’s posts (your top influencers).
- Send direct messages to anyone you’d like to personally connect with.
- Check incoming messages and respond to any that are important.
- Approve all invitations to connect that are a benefit and make sense to you and your brand.
- Share a relevant industry article our your latest blog post to your profile.
- Share relevant content in 2-3 industry-specific groups.
- Like and comment on 3 pieces of content within your feed.
- Check to see who has viewed your profile (search for potential prospects).
- Go to notifications and reply/thank to those interacting with your content.
- Monitor mentions via keywords and respond to any questions, concerns or needs.
- Make 10 high-value connections with the help of Twitter Advanced Search.
- Schedule 4 posts to share throughout the day.
- Thank 5 new followers.
- Thank people retweeting your content.
- Use keywords to find and engage with potential customers.
- Schedule any new blog content with a frequency of 5 times throughout the first day of launch.
- Reply to all comments.
- Thank anyone that has shared your content.
- Like and comment on 4-5 relevant Page updates.
- Share relevant content to niche-specific groups.
- If you’re running Facebook Ads, view your stats and make necessary adjustments.
- Like relevant business pages and start engaging!!